Agesilaos Antik Sikkeler Nümzimatik

Ancient coins of Emperor Justinian I

Bu sitedeki tasarım ve tüm içerikler Agesilaos Antik Sikkeler Nümizmatik tarafından hazırlanmıştır/hazırlanmaktadır.
Site veya Kaynak gösterilmeden içeriklerin izinsiz kopyalanması, kullanılması ve paylaşılması FSEK'in 71.Madde gereği yasak ve suçtur. Agesilaos Antik Sikkeler Nümizmatik içerik kullanım koşullarını ihlal edenler hakkında TCK ve FSEK ilgili kanun ve yönetmeliklerine göre yasal işlem başlatılacağını bu alandan yazılı olarak beyan ederiz.

Antik Sikkeler

ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΟΛOΓΟΣ
Φιλομμειδής
Katılım
4 Şub 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Ο Βυζαντινός Αυτοκράτορας Ιουστινιανός Α | Sleepless Byzantine Emperor Justinian I [Iustinianus]

Of Thraco-Roman origin, nephew and heir of Justin I. The last emperor to speak Latin as a first language. He was called "Sleepless". He was married to the actress Theodora who became very influential. Their marriage was a scandal but she had been a great support.

A magnificent ruler and a great emperor who tried to revive the greatness of the empire. The impact of his reign extended far beyond the boundaries of his time and domain. His efforts, though, stretched too much the resources of the Empire. He is a saint of the Orthodox church.

Actions & Events
Revised Roman law to what is known as Corpus Juris Civilis, still valid today.
537- Built the magnificent Hagia Sofia temple.
542 - 558 A plague killed 60% of the population.
552- 2 monks smuggled silkworm eggs from China
South Iberia was annexed and the province of Spania was created

Click for more coin images of the emperors Justinian I [Iustinianus].

ANTİK SİKKELER NÜMİZMATİK_JUSTİN (1).jpg

ANTİK SİKKELER NÜMİZMATİK_JUSTİN (2).jpg

ANTİK SİKKELER NÜMİZMATİK_JUSTİN (3).jpg

ANTİK SİKKELER NÜMİZMATİK_JUSTİN (4).jpg