Agesilaos Antik Sikkeler Nümzimatik

Phrygia Otrus - Geta As Caesar

Bu sitedeki tasarım ve tüm içerikler Agesilaos Antik Sikkeler Nümizmatik tarafından hazırlanmıştır/hazırlanmaktadır.
Site veya Kaynak gösterilmeden içeriklerin izinsiz kopyalanması, kullanılması ve paylaşılması FSEK'in 71.Madde gereği yasak ve suçtur. Agesilaos Antik Sikkeler Nümizmatik içerik kullanım koşullarını ihlal edenler hakkında TCK ve FSEK ilgili kanun ve yönetmeliklerine göre yasal işlem başlatılacağını bu alandan yazılı olarak beyan ederiz.

Antik Sikkeler

ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑΤΟΛOΓΟΣ
Φιλομμειδής
Katılım
4 Şub 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Otrus was one of the five cities of the Eucarpic plain and may have been named Otrus after an emigration from Otroea in Bythinia, which according to Strabo [XII, 566] was founded by Otreus, the king of Phrygia of the time of the Trojan War. The passage about this famous warrior, whom Priam helped fight against the Amazons in a battle on the river Sangarius, in the Iliad [III] is brief but very descriptive: ... When I was in Phrygia I saw many horsemen, the people of Otreus and of Mygdon, who were camping upon the banks of the river Sangarius; I was their ally, and with them when the #Amazons, peers of men, came up against them, but even they were not so many as the Achaeans.

Agesilaos Antik Sikkeler Nümizmatik_GT.jpg